INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Soludos collects both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. A non-exhaustive list of examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
1. Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card information. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
2. Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to opening a Soludos account. With your permission, we will use your email to keep you up to date on our new products and services.
3. Cookies. Like most other websites, Soludos uses cookie technology throughout this Site and we may obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this Site.
4. Web Beacons. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
5. Third Parties. We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. However, any information collected from customers, who reach the Site via Facebook, is not linked to any personal information we collect.
6. Age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of an individual under the age of 13 who may have submitted data to us, please contact us.
INFORMATION WE USE
1. We may share, aggregate or summarize non-personally identifiable information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties.
2. We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, shipper, insurer or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
3. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to open a Soludos account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
4. We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
5. We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Encrypted Transactions We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), providing you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands. SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card information and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk. Credit card information is captured and sent to a third party payment processing company which itself keeps credit card information secure. Credit card information is not stored on our server in any form. We and/or the third party payment processing company reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we and/or the third party payment processing company transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
2. Industry Standard Firewalls Soludos servers are protected by secure firewalls—computers specially designed to keep your information secure and inaccessible by unauthorized third parties. We rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
3. Restricted Access We also take steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. OPT OUT/CORRECTIONS Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) ) stop sending marketing and update emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to Soludos Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly label the subject line "Opt Out / Corrections," and do not include your credit card information or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Last Updated: May 29, 2019